Want to Dissolve your Limited Company?
Save time. Save money. Save reporting. Save companies house filing AND save stress!
Get the dissolution process underway now first please read these qualifying conditions
- Company hasn’t traded for 3 months.
- Company has no employees.
- The creditors and members (shareholders) must be circulated requesting their permission for the company to be dissolved under this process. So, you must have a list of all creditors:
- There are no insolvency actions underway.
- All accounting information is safely kept.
- Company has nil or very modest tax debts.
- There are no assets, cash, debtors, buildings, properties or intellectual properties.
- There are no leases, property or hire purchase agreements outstanding.
If your company qualifies BUY YOUR SOLUTION NOW TO save time.
Save money. Save reporting. save Companies House filing AND save stress!
- No more annual accounts.
- No more forms like Persons of Significant Control.
- No more PAYE, VAT or corporation tax returns.
- No more stress!